Cute Hairstyles for Your Lil' Honey!

Inspiration for Today

Homespun HoneyBee Designs

Copyright 2006-2012 Homespun HoneyBee Designs. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 2, 2008

The Accessory Aisle: Headbands

My girls, especially Firefly, love to wear headbands.  I may be stubborn as a mule, but I really hate headbands!  I go through the trouble to get their hair all smooth and silky and then I carefully arrange the headband in their heads and away we go.  Moments later, the headband is out, being played with or repositioned, and she looks like her hair was never combed today.  I want the girls to wear and enjoy the lovely accessories I take the time to create for them, but I won't sacrifice them having ratty looking hair for that.  I am working on some 'dos that will be headband AND mom friendly.  I'll get back with those as soon as I can.  In the meantime, here are some of the headbands I've been working on.
These are just the plain grosgrain-wrapped headbands with interchangeable loops.

And here are some with the bows permanently attached.  They are so delicate and sweet and look great in the girls' hair.  I just need them to stay in like the hairbows do! Maybe I'll have to weave them in place...hmm?
-The Homestylemom

No comments:

Post a Comment