Cute Hairstyles for Your Lil' Honey!

Inspiration for Today

Homespun HoneyBee Designs

Copyright 2006-2012 Homespun HoneyBee Designs. Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

What is all the buzz about?

Since starting my handmade business in 2006 I have always wanted to have a clever name that was a reflection of me.  I thought that The Homestylemom was the best that I could come up with...until now.  The Homestylemom is now The Homespun Honey Bee.  Why, you ask?  Well, "homespun" because my designs are handmade in my home and "honey bee" because that is what my name, Melissa, means.
I plan to continue to post fresh hair styles and tricks for your enjoyment as well as my prior hair posts on my Homestylemom blog.  I plan to include many of the projects and daily activities that keep our home a "hive of activity" on this blog.  I hope you'll "bee" back soon!
- Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment