Cute Hairstyles for Your Lil' Honey!

Inspiration for Today

Homespun HoneyBee Designs

Copyright 2006-2012 Homespun HoneyBee Designs. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Playtime Piggies

Whoa! Those are some big ol' bows!! I love to sew and have purposed to set aside time for this beneficial and enjoyable activity.  I am introducing this skill to my girls as well.  Here you will find tutorials, tips, and pictures of projects I am currently working on as well as lovely finds from across the Web.  This is a Nemo themed set that I sewed for Firefly along with the bows I designed to accompany it.  The pattern for the top can be found here.  It is by Dainty Designs and it is completely adorable!  We took lots of pictures because I am planning to use this set as the photo on my business cards.  I took the pics without a shirt underneath because this October weather here in GA has been so HOT!

The Homestylemom

No comments:

Post a Comment